Saturday, March 25, 2006

a Dumbthing Stupefying

- Fred Flunky -

It seems to me a Dumbthing Stupefying
that a newsman like you should listen to,
propaganda of her kind.

Wells don't you understand, she's just a flunky.
Why you tune her in, and hear her junk, is freaking out my mind.

It's not that I object to her profession;
But I hope that you're not fooled by what she has to say.
It doesn't help us if you're not patriotic;
we oughta spend our time cheering for the USA.

- Wells -

Who are you to critize her ?
Who are you to despise her ?
when you've your own show,
you can tell what you think of her.
But, until then,
do just what I say,
then we'll be ok;
you're just a flunky, you're just a monkey.

I'm amazed that men like you would try and get your name in lights;
there is not a man among you wouldn't steal my copyrights.


(c) in 2006, 2005, 1991, 1970

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home