Saturday, January 03, 2009

I don't know how to sell this

Hanoi Hannah: I don't know how to tell them,
what to say, how to move them.
Make them leave, yes really leave.
In these past few days, when I read the news.
Leave before you lose.

I don't know how to tell this,
I don't know how to sell this.
Johnson's mad, yes, really bad.
He's sending you men to fight a war,
in very many ways, he's just a bore.

You should leave your troops, you should shoot your sarge,
take a hand grenade, plant it on a barge.
Now you've joined the VC ranks, isn't it a charge ?

Don't you think it's rather funny,
your governments in this position.
They've been wrong, for so very long,
the Generals hot and smoking pot, running every show,
You're troops must go.

Why not join the VC ranks ?
bring along a tank.

And, if you say you'll join us, we'll put you in our contest.
Win a car, or stock your bar.
I'd join our side, and walk away,
you really better know, yur troops should go,
your troops should go, your troops should go.
your troops Must go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home